My beauty holiday gift guide with ideas for stocking stuffers and presents for your beauty obsessed loved ones! Some of these are actually great to split up and put together as little sets. For example, the Colourpop Eyeshadow set you can split into three with two eyeshadows each for three friends!
- Catch Bum Bum Wave – Rio De Janiero – The price has now dropped to $40 at Sephora, so take advantage!
- Day To Night 6 Pc Set – Ecotools
- Chanel No. 5 – One of my favorite fragrances!
- Garnier Active Moisture Bomb Glow-Boosting Sheet Mask
- Becca Glow on the Go Highlighter Set
- Stila Glitter & Glow Eye Shadow Set – Which is sold out everywhere but if you can get your hands on it in store, definitely recommend!
- Pur Cosmetics Contour Diaries Palette
- Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen
- BeautyBlender 2 Original Pink Blenders + Liquid Cleanser
- MasqueBar Pretty Animalz Sheet Mask
- Colourpop Cosmetics – Polite AF Super Shock Shadow Collection
- Girlactik Matte Lip Paint
- Sigma Beauty Best of Sigma Brush Kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Liquid Lipstick Set
- Lancome Monsieur Big Ornament
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Let me know if you pick any of these up! Hope this helps your holiday shopping. Until next time, peace out!
*This post is sponsored by Clarisonic and HerCampus Media. All opinions are my own.*
Ever since I found out what a Clarisonic was I had been dying to try it. I was actually given the opportunity to work with Clarisonic on this post and was given a complimentary Mia 1 along with some other accessories. In the past, I’ve shared a few of my skincare favorites and in this post I’ll be sharing my steps for flawless skin during the fall months.
*Products were sent for review purposes. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links are used and will result in commission.*
If you haven’t noticed I love lip products. They’re probably one of my favorite makeup items of all time and they’re so much fun to swatch. In this post I’ll be reviewing three different kinds of bareMinerals lip products. The products include: Statement Matte Liquid Lipcolor, Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss, and Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor.
*These were sent for review purposes. All opinions are my own.*
The first time I ever heard of Hikari was when I was an IPSY subscriber. IPSY is a beauty subscription that sends out beauty products including: makeup, skincare, and haircare. I received a small Hikari lipstick sample (which I actually still have) in a lovely reddish plum shade. I had never tried anything else from the line until now when they sent me a few items to test out. Among those items were these cream pigments. The packaging is similar to L’oreal Infalliable 24HR Eye shadow. The consistency is a little similar too however these cream pigments from Hikari aren’t as moist to the touch. They swatch beautifully although I did have to swatch Fairytale a few more times compared to the others because the pigment wouldn’t stick. The shade range includes 12 different shadows valued at $13 each. As you can see in the picture above I have nine of them. I love the colors and their vibrancy!