Photography by: CatsMeowPhoto
Happy 2018 to you all! I’ve been so busy with work and life got in the way. This is one of my latest looks and I’m here rocking a deep green color, which seems to dominate a lot in my wardrobe. My top is from The Loft and my pull-on pants are from H&M! I’ve included some similar items in case you want to recreate this look. New beauty and fashion content are on the way! Until next time, peace out!
Shop this look:
*Products were sent for review purposes. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links are used and will result in commission.*
I’m always on the hunt for a good matte liquid lipstick that can last a full day without reapplication. I recently found two brands that have liquid lipsticks that do just that, and today I’ll be sharing the first one: Girlactik Beauty. Their liquid lipsticks are called Matte Lip Paints and come in 20 shades of which three are metallic. The two shades I have are Allure and Spice (which used to be called Jamesy). Girlactik Beauty products are sold at specific locations, in Miami there is only one location and it’s in Miami Beach which unfortunately is far from me. Here are the swatches of both shades before I go into my review!
My beauty holiday gift guide with ideas for stocking stuffers and presents for your beauty obsessed loved ones! Some of these are actually great to split up and put together as little sets. For example, the Colourpop Eyeshadow set you can split into three with two eyeshadows each for three friends!
- Catch Bum Bum Wave – Rio De Janiero – The price has now dropped to $40 at Sephora, so take advantage!
- Day To Night 6 Pc Set – Ecotools
- Chanel No. 5 – One of my favorite fragrances!
- Garnier Active Moisture Bomb Glow-Boosting Sheet Mask
- Becca Glow on the Go Highlighter Set
- Stila Glitter & Glow Eye Shadow Set – Which is sold out everywhere but if you can get your hands on it in store, definitely recommend!
- Pur Cosmetics Contour Diaries Palette
- Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen
- BeautyBlender 2 Original Pink Blenders + Liquid Cleanser
- MasqueBar Pretty Animalz Sheet Mask
- Colourpop Cosmetics – Polite AF Super Shock Shadow Collection
- Girlactik Matte Lip Paint
- Sigma Beauty Best of Sigma Brush Kit
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Liquid Lipstick Set
- Lancome Monsieur Big Ornament
- Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Let me know if you pick any of these up! Hope this helps your holiday shopping. Until next time, peace out!
*This post is sponsored by Clarisonic and HerCampus Media. All opinions are my own.*
Ever since I found out what a Clarisonic was I had been dying to try it. I was actually given the opportunity to work with Clarisonic on this post and was given a complimentary Mia 1 along with some other accessories. In the past, I’ve shared a few of my skincare favorites and in this post I’ll be sharing my steps for flawless skin during the fall months.
It’s finally October and Halloween is slowly approaching, so I was inspired to create a Halloween Glam Look. For this look, I thought about pumpkins, for some odd reason, and picked the shades orange and green for my eyeshadow. Coincidentally, these are the same colors as University of Miami so you could wear this look for a football game or tailgate! Go Hurricanes! Anyway, hope you enjoy it and if you recreate it make sure to tag me. 🙂 I’ve included all items used below and a close up eyeshadow image too! I’m going to try creating a spooky Halloween look soon so keep your eyes peeled for that and until next time, peace out!